Casualty Simulation takes the concept of Scenario training a step further by introducing the visual stimulus.
It is all very well pretending to treat a injury but the only way to prepare thoroughly is to actually treat that injury:
- To find the injury which may not be obvious
- To visually assess the severity of the injury and act on ones findings
- To apply appropriate treatment directly to the injury
- To assess the effectiveness of your actions following treatment
- To recognise how far blood and other body fluids can be spread and the consequence of contamination
REAL First Aid can provide professional Casualty Simulation services as part of a coherent training program or as a standalone service to compliment any private or multi-agency event.
Realistic Casualty Simulation adds lasting value to a number of training and development exercises or media production including:
- Film & TV
- MAJAX training
- Incident response training
- Health Promotion
- First Aid refresher training days
- Health & Safety workshops
- NGO and Primary Health Care